Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

With much love.

Evening Everyone
I hope you have all had a good day. Mine has been reasonably productive, although I'm not sure why the day seems to pass so much quicker when you are at home than at work.
As promised here is the second card that I made for my friend to choose from for his sister. It is also an easel card since I think that they make something a little more special, and soooo much easier to stand up lol.
The panel is embossed resist although  I'm not sure which Penny Black stamp I've used. I have been trying to make cards using pieces from my bits box which of course means that I don't have the stamp in front of me to get the details from. Sorry. I do know that the greeting on this panel is from a  Hobby Art clear set.
I have used a cuttlebug folder for the background and 'with much love' has been punched from the centre of a circular Lili of the Valley greetings stamp.
I can't make up my mind which one of the cards I like the best, although I think that perhaps the first one is just a fraction ahead in the race. I wonder which one Q will choose?
Back to work tomorrow, and Pilates as well so I had better get some sleep.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx