Followers

Monday 13 June 2011

A Christmas reminder

Evening Everyone.
I hope you have had a good Monday.
Here we are a couple of weeks into June and I have just spent the last few days making Christmas cards for the TV aaaargggg!!!
My girls always complain that I can be a bit 'Bah Humbug and Scrooge' about Christmas but maybe it's because by the time it actually comes around I've just about had my fill of it.
Anyway at the moment it's fun so let's focus on that shall we lol. So just to get you in the mood here is a reminder of what the weather was like in December last year :)
I actually read on the Internet that somewhere in Wales had snow last week so who knows, this could be us in a few days lol. My daughter will be most upset if it is as she is just off on holiday with the Grandchildren and is really hoping for good weather. 
This post is actually to remind you that Barbara will be on Create and Craft (channel 671) tomorrow at 11am with a mini Christmas show.
I'm not sure what stamp sets she will be using so there may be a couple of my samples or not
This was a card that I made for one of her shows last year and I felt that it had a suitably Christmas feel to it.
I had better get to bed now just in case Santa visits.
Nite nite.
Love and hugs
Kimx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx