Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

A Circular Easel card

Hi
Another lovely class at Davina's tonight. The theme was shaped cards for men, but as always I try and give them a basic technique and a couple of cards to follow if they so desire. At the end of the day I like them to just PLAY lol.
This easel card uses a piece of the background paper that I showed them. It also uses lots of my circular nesties.
The green card stock has first been stamped with bleach and then with versamark. Pearlex powder has been applied to the vermarked images. The greeting has been stamped onto vellum using Stazon.
All of the stamps used are by Hobby Art.
The ladies all seemed to have a great time, and enjoyed the technique.
I really must get to bed now, I have to be up again at 5am and I do need to get some sleep.
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx