Followers

Saturday 25 June 2011

Happy Birthday Sis

Hello All
June has been a particularly busy month for me, especially with birthdays.
Today was my sister Gail's birthday and I really hope that she likes the card that I have made for her.
The main image is another of the wonderful die cut images from Lili of the Valley. I'd like to think that this is Gail and I sharing a cuppa and lots of sisterly secrets.
I am still very much into my easel cards and circular ones too so I have used the largest of the giant circular nesties that I can put through my cuttlebug to make the main card and then a Marianne Creatable frame circle to create the circular panel that the image sits on. I've also added some white stitching and pearls.
The main white card has been sponged with distress inks to match the pink background paper, and then stamped over with my favourite Magnolia swirl stamp.
'Sister' is from an old clear stamp set that I found amongst my vast stash. I added the extra 'S' at the end.
The circular greetings are also from Lili of the Valley and the blue and pink flowers are all handmade by little old me. Yes I did need to make a box for it Gilly, but I think that it was worth the effort lol
I hope that my little sis has had a wonderful birthday and is enjoying a well deserved glass of something cold.
Happy Birthday Hun xx
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you can't make a box for your sister . . . Ok. Let's have the box class again. It's a beautiful card Kim and I know your sister will be delighted. I just hope she treasures that box. Gilly x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx