Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

A Lili of the Valley challenge this time

Evening.
Wow I can't believe this, three challenges in a row.
I've managed to fit in a little bit of late night blog hopping (No time for comments I'm afraid) and it just seems to have worked out that several of the cards that I have made lately fit nicely into the challenges that I have found. So this one is for the Thursday Challenge over at Lili of the Valley. The theme is Punch it Up.
This is a card that I made a little while ago but I thought that it fitted the challenge quite nicely. The main image is taken from another of the wonderful Lili of the Valley die cut sheets Babies.
The card buttons have been created with my new Sweet Button Embosslit from Stampin Up. I have added some stitching and thread to the buttons to give them a more authentic look.

'Baby Boy' has been punched from the centre of a Circular Sentiments and then of course there are plenty of punched leaves to embellish the flowers.
Hope you like it.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx