Followers

Wednesday 22 June 2011

More Black and White for the Woodware Challenge

Evening Everyone,
As I told you yesterday it wasn't difficult to find cards for the Black and White challenge over at Woodware, so I thought that I would enter a couple more.
This was made using another rather old Stampendous stamp. It was from the Window Art collection, but I'm afraid that as with most of my wood mounted stamps they are very well loved and all the info has been rubbed away. I couldn't bare to part with any of them so I'm afraid that my collection just gets bigger and bigger, I really am a stampaholic lol.
I have stamped and embossed the image onto white card and then coloured the image with ink from a black brilliance ink pad. I do like my black glossy card to give the image a narrow border when mounting.
This card uses another of the Window Collection L144 Butterfly Bloom Window. Once again I have mounted the images onto black glossy card stock and then added some vellum and peel-off lines.
Perhaps this is a little outside the theme but I know that some people don't like just black and white so I have added a hint of colour - in this case pink brilliance ink to some of the flowers.
My class this evening was cancelled so perhaps I should take advantage of the extra time and get an early night. Then again I do need to finish the classes for the weekend, and then there are cards to make for Barbara, and Jenny and and and........
Oh well it was a nice thought. Back to the craft table :)
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to enter the challenge.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love black and white don't understand why people have trouble with it, it takes less thought and worry about matching! The first stamp is L134 Vase Window and they are both still good old wood! Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx