Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

A quick trip to Hobby Art

Evening Everyone
Wow hasn't it been hot again today.
Just a quick post tonight before I try and get some sleep, although I'm not sure just how successful that is likely to be lol.
I went for a quick visit to Hobby Art this afternoon with Davina from  Stampcraft. It really was a flying visit to collect some things for the Craft Show this Sunday at Royal Russell School in Croydon.
Jenny has very kindly loaned me some stamp sets for the Make and Takes that I will be doing at the show. We had time for a cuppa while some of the stamps were made for us to sell, so they really are 'hot off the press' lol.
I thought that this would be an appropriate card to post this evening as it uses a couple of Hobby Art stamps. I sent this to my Mum for Fathers Day.
The stamped image has been painted with bleach to produce the white areas.
I think I might have to put the fan back on to cool the room down a little, it's very stuffy. Oh dear we are never satisfied are we?
Nite nite
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx