Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

A Little more Merry Christmas

Evening Everyone.
Auntie Bee is home tonight so my sleepover skills are not required. Aunties are so much more fun than a Mam-ma. It looks like Harry Potter will have to wait for another night lol,
This is a card that I made for Barbara for the last TV show.
This beautiful Holly and Ivy stamp comes in both large and small and worked so well with every technique I tried. Here I have stamped and embossed in white and then sponged distress ink over the entire panel before painting the leaves and berries.
I have also stamped around the edges of the panel with the same stamp and brown ink pad and then I have added some stitched lines and a greeting.
The checkered background card is from SirStampalot.
I have been working on more Christmas cards for the TV today but I can't share them yet, sorry.
Look at the time, its sooooo late again, must get to bed.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx