Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

A Time for Reflection

Evening Everyone,
June seems to have flown by in a haze of frantic activity, and July doesn't look like being any less hectic.
I was very busy on Sunday at the Craft Show at the Royal Russell School where I seem to have hit the ground running and didn't stop till I got home. Thank goodness I fitted in a bathroom break when I did or it could have been a little awkward lol.
Unfortunately it was not as well attended as the organizers would have liked, but it was the first one so hopefully next year will be much better.
Sunday was also Barbara's TV shows and so here is one of the cards that I made for her. I'm not sure that I saw it on the box, but then I do fast forward through a lot of it so maybe I just missed it.
The background paper was made using Alcohol inks and the trees Sprucescape have been stamped using the same mixture of colours.
Place a few drops of ink onto a craft sheet, add a little blending solution and stamp into it with the trees. When they are inked up stamp onto white glossy card stock. Spritz the stamp with some of the blending solution and re-stamp several times.
The greeting Christmas A time for Reflection  has been stamped and embossed onto the panel once it is dry. I've used an EK Success border punch and some crystals for added bling.
I'm supposed to be working now on some more cards for Jenny's TV show next week. Thank goodness I got some made last month before the date changed as it is unlikely that I am going to find time to do anything else. Sorry Jenny, I will try harder next time :)
Tomorrow evening I will be teaching at Lavender Lane, and then on Wednesday I will be travelling up to Peterboro for a couple of days, to stay with Janice and Andy at Sir Stampalot.
So as you can see there is no rest for the wicked.
Of course I must try and fit in an entry for the Woodware challenge, check it out HERE. This week it is a sketch so I should be able to do something.
Better get to bed, maybe inspiration will come to me in my sleep!
Nite nite
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx