Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

A Challenge at Sketch and Stash

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you are all safe and haven't suffered with all the terrible rioting that we have been experiencing.
It has been really scary watching the images on the TV and in the papers,of buildings that I know being burned to the ground.
The card that I have for you this evening was made for my Aunt and Uncle's Wedding Anniversary this Friday.
I have used the Sketch over at Sketch and Stash so I would like to enter it into the challenge.
The stamped and sponged panel has been created using a lovely Hero Arts stamp H5424 Exotic Bloom that I bought when I was last at SirStampalot.
I have stamped and embossed the image a couple of times using white embossing powder and then I have sponged all over using one of my trusty Big and Juicy ink pads.
The greeting is from Woodware.
I layered the panel, which I have cut out using a Nestie, over some background papers from my stash.
The panel has been padded using silicon, a technique which I will be teaching at Lavender Lane this weekend, along with how to make the flowers.
The main flower has been made using Chinese Rose, a fairly new Marianne Creatable that I have only just got around to playing with.
Of course if you look closely you will see that Magnolia swirl stamp that I like so much.
I hope that you like it. One of the boys at work did, I have to make another one to send to his Girl friend lol.
Stay safe.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I must get some of the lovely dotty Bazzil card. I spotted the swirl stamp. I shall soon have my own. Is this stamp going to be your new favourite for a while? I shall miss you and the girls at Lavneders tomorrow. Happy stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is lovely, the centre panel looks like fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx