Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

A Cheeky Monkey and two Woodware Challenges

Evening Everyone,
Another week, so that means another set of challenges over at Woodware, both here and in the USA.
Here in the UK they have provided us with a Sketch which I have used as my inspiration for today's card.
I told you that I had several cards to make for small boys and so once again I have used FRCL127 Jungle Pals a real favourite of mine.
I have coloured the main image using distress inks. The green panels have been stamped with leaves from FRCL021 Jungle Retro using versamark ink. I have also stamped 'Cheeky Monkey' onto the lighter panel using 2nd generation sepia ink.
Birthday Wishes has been used from FRCL154 Salutations. I have added plenty of leaves which have been stamped and embossed and then cut out and attached using silicon.
1st is a peel-off which I have placed into a circle of the stamped background paper. The bananas have been stamped and embossed onto the green card and then painted with bleach. The yellow strip is actually ribbon.
I am also entering this into the challenge at Woodware USA where Anything Goes.
I'm off on a road trip after work tomorrow with my friend Suu to deliver Barbara's samples.
Better get off to bed now.
Nite nite
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. I just love this one even more than the last one. Ab fab. Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it is so cute,one of those cards that you could look at over and over and see something new every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kim, I am sure any little boy would love this!!
    So glad you entered our challenge to share it with us.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx