Followers

Sunday 14 August 2011

I hand delivered this one !!!

Evening Everyone
This card was made for another of my work colleagues who is off home to Sri Lanka tomorrow to get married.
This time she let it slip at the beginning of the week so I was able to make it in time to give to her in person, even if I did have to go into work especially today as I left it at home on Friday!!
I just hope that she remembers to pack it lol. At the very least I know that she has seen it in the flesh. The one I sent to Pakistan never arrived as I was given the wrong address aargggg!!!
I have once again used the lovely Wedding Couple from Lili of the Valley. I stamped and embossed it in Sepia and then coloured it with Coffee and some Distress inks.
The background paper and greetings panel which I have cut out with a Nestie were taken from my 'Bits Box'.
I have used Hero Arts F5042 Leaf Flourish down the right hand side of the card in gold embossing and then I added ribbon, flowers and pearls.
The circular greeting is also from Lili of the Valley.
I hope she likes it, I was really pleased with how it turned out.
Back to work tomorrow so I had better get a reasonably early night. Mondays are always difficult don't you think?. It seems so hard to get back into the swing of things.
Thanks for stopping by.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. that is lovely hun, the colours are so soft and romantic

    hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx