Followers

Thursday 8 September 2011

A few Snowflakes

Evening Everyone
Well that's one deadline completed and the artwork hand delivered this morning. What would I do without Anna or Suu to ferry my cards around for me :)
The cards that were delivered are for Jenny from Hobby Art who will be on the TV on Tuesday 13th Sept (Create and Craft Sky channel 671 at 9am, 2pm and 5pm)
Unfortunately the stamp sets didn't arrive until earlier this week and so there has been little time to get samples done, still I have done my best.
These are a couple of cards that I made for Jenny's last show. They are made using the  Butterfly Kisses Snowy Christmas clear stamp set. The snowflake background has been stamped with a versamark pad and then coloured using decorators chalks applied with a cotton ball.
I have used a Magnolia DooHickey to cut the bottom of the stamped panel and then added a matching tag and some rushed ribbon. The greeting is also from Hobby Art.
This card uses the same image but it has been stamped and embossed in white and then blue dye based ink has been sponged all over it. The lace border is a Martha Stewart punch.
Off to bed now, nite nite.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim
    Love these very pretty cards, and not just because they are blue!
    Looking forward to watching Jenny's shows on Tuesday and to see the new stamps!
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx