Followers

Saturday 10 September 2011

Woodware Sketch Challenge 4

Evening Everyone
Last week was the fabulous blog hop with Woodware.
It was a wonderful week full of amazing ideas, but it did seem strange not to have to enter a card of my own  so this week we are back to normal with a sketch.
This card has been made using a resist background created on a scalloped glossy card using images stamped with a versamark pad and then sponged over with dye based inks.
The main image has been stamped and embossed and then coloured with dye based inks. It has been layered over an oval cut using a nestie.
A bit of sponging, stitching, and some card candy and the card is complete.
This is one of the cards that we will be making on Wednesday evening at Davina's.
More to share tomorrow if I get the time.
Love and hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Liking this one Kim! Well, I like them all actually but I particularly like these colours. See you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kim, sorry we didn't let you play last week. You have a lovely floaty effect on the sky part, your dove is really flying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    This is so beautiful!
    So wish I was nearer to get to one of your regular classes!
    Take care
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kim. The colouring on your Dove is beautiful. I remember years ago you did a multiple layered resist with leaves in a magazine... that inspired me to try resist and now I love those techniques!!
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx