Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Just in time for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

Hello again,
This really is an incredibly quick post as I happened to notice that the challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches finishes in just over an hour and I made this card using their lovely sketch.
The card has been made for my friend at work to send to Pakistan. I have cut out a Lili of the Valley die cut image using a nestie, and mounted it over a square of Penny Black background paper. The greeting is also from Lili of the Valley. All of the background papers are from my stash, and I have used a favourite Martha Stewart punch to create the layered panel across the centre of the card.
The flowers are also from my stash with some punched and dye cut leaves added.
I really must get to bed now, I have to be up for work in only a few hours lol.
Nite nite
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Your Lily of the Valley card is just adorable. Love the edger. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Kim, I love your layout. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx