Followers

Sunday 23 October 2011

Winging its way to Pakistan

Hi
Just a very quick post before I head off to bed.
This is a card that I made for one of the boys at work to send to his wife. In fact it is currently winging its way to Pakistan as we speak.
I have used a favourite stamp of mine and distress inks to create the main panel.
I spritzed it with Glimmer Mist which I think you can just about see in the photo.
The background papers are from my stash, and I have run the purple one through the cuttlebug before adding a little distress ink to highlight the embossing.
They have come to expect a few well placed flowers on their cards, so I didn't want to disappoint them.
The circular greeting is from Lili of the Valley.
Off to bed now, work beckons.
Lets hope my alarm goes off tomorrow I don't want a repeat of Friday morning when I woke up at exactly the time I should have been walking through the door at work. I have never been ready so quickly in all my life lol.
Nite nite
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation Kim, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely Kim. I hope you got the address right this time. Your 'stash' is a trove of treasure. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He posted it himself this time so I would hope so lol.
    Lovely to see you last night, see you in the next hols or maybe at Davina's.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx