Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

A Wise Old Owl............................

Evening,
Just a quick post this evening, I think I must be going through some sort of mad phase, perhaps its the age :)
Joining Challenge DTs and now a swimming membership, I may be locked up by the end of the week lol.
I'm rather pleased with myself on both counts though. Its been years since I went swimming, so 20 lengths is pretty darn good.
 This card was made for Barbara's last TV appearance on Sunday. I stamped and embossed the words and cut them out using a nestie. I added a little Antique Linen distress ink and some stitching.
 I coloured the owl with distress inks and then cut him out, again using a nestie.
The oak leaves and acorn are taken from the frame stamp that came with the other two stamps. I have stamped, embossed and coloured the image several times cut out the leaves and added them to the card as illustrated.
OWL-E Owl As Seen On TV 2011  OWLVER-E Owl Verse As Seen On TV 2011OAK-H Oak Frame As Seen On TV 2011
That's it from me tonight, I definitely need my bed. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow lol.
Love and hugs
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. this card is gorgeous. I love owls and this one is wonderful.
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen, You must have liked the card, I got the comment through 4 times :)
    Don't understand why, but not as many times as my friend Gill who sent the same comment 11 times lol.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx