Followers

Friday 11 November 2011

First Saturday class at Davina's on the 19th

Afternoon Everyone
 I thought that you might like a sneek peek of one of the cards that we will be making at Davina's (Stampcraft in Purley) on 19th November.
We have moved one of my Wednesday evening classes to a Saturday afternoon to accomodate some of the lovely ladies from Lavender Lane. The class will run from 1.30pm till 4pm and I hope that we will all have a great deal of fun making cards using the lovely new stamp set from Hobby Art Santa's Reindeer.
I got the idea for this card from the lovely Chris when I was in Peterboro last week. Thank you Chris xx
Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Kimx

4 comments:

  1. Love this stamp and your cards Kim. Unfortunately I won't be able to make Davina's class this Saturday but hope everyone has a great time. Hope to see you in December though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim where do the lovely pine branches come from, are they from the same set of stamps?

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin, yes they are all on the set. It is really lovely and very useful.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx