Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

Here's what I did with my winnings.

Evening Everyone
I can't believe how quickly my weeks holiday has flown by, I am waiting for my lovely daughter to pick me up as I write this post. Tomorrow I will be at home enjoying a little bit of a lie in.
So this is just a very quick post to share with you a card that I made using the beautiful dragonfly stamp that I chose as part of my prize for winning the Woodware Sketch Challenge.
I have used a lovely sketch that I found over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, so this is a very quick post as I have to link my entry in the next few minutes or I will miss it.
I used some lovely background papers and ribbon from Sir Stampalot and the image itself has been stamped onto paper coloured with coffee.
Sorry about the Martha Stewart punch Dorothy but we had sold out of the Crafty edger so I still don't own one lol.
Also added a little bit of bling which shows up a bit better in this photo.
Hope you like it
Hugs
Kimx

5 comments:

  1. This card is so stunning I can forgive the Martha Stewart punch! Glad you had a good week away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again Kim. The dragon fly stamp is an absolute winner but what you have done with it - fantastic. I also loved the atmospheric Christmas cards using the snow scenes. Can't remember if I said this before but was so sorry I couldn't make the last day of Lavender Lane but was not too well. Thank you for teaching us so many different processes with stamping and colouring. Regards Joyce P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joyce so glad you liked the cards. Sorry you missed the last class at Lavender Lane but maybe you could make it to Purley. Check out the link http://www.stampcraftcards.co.uk/.
    Hope to see you again some time.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it and I've just found out that it won the prize over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp, maybe I should buy a lottery ticket :)
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx