Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

Hobby Art Poppies

Evening Everyone
Today saw Hobby Art on the TV, and this time the program description didn't change so my sky box actually recorded it lol.
I'm so glad as I am still waiting for a reply to one of my ranting e-mail to Create and Craft last time Jenny was on the box!
I had a wonderful time playing with the new stamps, but I ran out of time to get them finished for the TV so this is one that I made that you won't have seen on the box.
I stamped and embossed the Bordered Poppies onto a piece of watercolour card and then painted the image with distress inks.
The background to the card is from my bits box and was made using dye based inks and a Stylus tool.
I think I deserve a break from Christmas cards tomorrow, I have finished off 54 inserts and envelopes today and so I think I might have just about enough cards made for this year.
I do still have a couple of special cards to make for other people so I'm not completely finished, and of course they still have to be written yet. You never know I may get them done on time this year, miracles do happen sometimes :)
Have a good weekend, and don't forget to watch Barbara on the box tomorrow and Sunday. (See side bar for details)
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. What amazing colours, they look terrific! Lovely, lovely work - as usual!!!

    love MagsB x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats amazing love the colours hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx