Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

A Thank You and a very Happy New Year

 
The challenge over at Woodware this last week has been to make Thank You cards.
I actually got mine made at the beginning of the week for once, but sadly never got around to posting it.
It seems to me though that it is a very appropriate way to end the year, and to say thank you to all of the lovely people that have visited me during it.
My Thank You to you all has been made using one of the background papers from the GCD paper pack Rocket Red Glare.
I have punched the panel down the right hand side with my Crafty Edger punch and mounted it onto a square white card. Of course I had to add a few tiny pearls.
The greeting is taken from the clear stamp set FRCL200 All Occasions Bloom  and has been stamped and embossed onto a piece of Dotted Swiss Bazzil card stock.
The floral panel has been stamped and embossed onto a piece of handmade background paper from my stash and the flowers were coloured with Promarkers.
See Anna I am embracing the new lol.
I added a few extra dots with a white gelly roll glaze pen, and some stitched borders with a fine black pen.
Once again I would like to say a huge thank you to you all for visiting, and for all the lovely comments that you have left. They really are very much appreciated.
Only just over an hour to go, so I will leave you with a wish for a very Healthy and Happy New Year to you all.
I hope that 2012 is a wonderful year for everyone.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx