Followers

Sunday 25 December 2011

A Thankyou to Clarity













Happy Christmas Everyone
I hope that you are all having a wonderful day.
We have been following Santa's progress on line, how very 21st century. I'm not sure who has had most fun watching him as he travels round the world, me or the Grandchildren lol.
I have had some wonderful Christmas gifts and this is a card that I made for Barbara and All at Clarity just to say thanks for one of them.
I have made it using the sketch over at Seems a Little Sketchy.
The main image has been stamped and embossed on to a piece of handmade background paper from my stash using a Clarity stamp that I have owned for years, Asian Bamboo.
The other papers are also from my stash, I am determined to make a dent in them from now on, and the flower and swirls have been cut using the wonderful Vintage Daisies and Heart Swirl Branch DooHickeys.
Better get back to the kitchen, I can see a mountain of vegetables that need peeling to go with what looks like a small ostrich that is already in the oven.
Have a great day.
Hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy. Hope you have time to check back tomorrow for sketch #3!

    This was the first year we watched the Santa Tracker, too. My daughter is almost 9 years old and loved seeing where Santa would pop up next. The teacher in me loved it because she was learning some world geography at the same time! LOL Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx