Followers

Monday 26 December 2011

Thinking of You at Sunday Sketch and Stamp


Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a wonderful day and haven't eaten too much. I wish that I could say that I hadn't but I can see some serious diet and exercise in my future lol.
As wonderful as this time of year is, it is unfortunately especially hard for some when they loose a loved one.
My next door neighbour lost her Mum the week before Christmas and so I made this to let her know that we are thinking of her and her family.
I have stamped and embossed Stampendous Wildflower Sprigs onto a piece of background card coloured with Alcohol inks and then cut out several assorted circles using a Nestie.
The circles have then been layered onto a panel cut with another nestie and coloured with distress ink while the nestie is still in place.
The background papers are from my stash and the card has been put together using the lovely sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.
I have added stitched borders with a fine black pen and some small white dots to the finished card.
Of course my favourite Swirl Flourish from Magnolia has managed to find its way onto the background papers.
Off to bed now, I'm sure that we will be just as busy at work tomorrow as we were today, I can't believe how much shopping people can do. You would think that shops were never going to open again :)
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx