Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Barbara is back at the weekend

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have all had a lovely relaxing few days at home. Did you think of me having to work? I doubt it, still finally back to reality now all the local schools have gone back.
I have been on a little bit of a road trip today delivering samples to Barbara for her next TV show on Sunday. (Create and Craft Sky 671 10am - 12pm and again at 2pm - 3pm.)
I have been asked not to share any samples with you before the show goes on the air, so instead this is one that I made for one of the classroom shows last year.
Don't forget to tune in on Sunday for your monthly fix of crafty ideas from a lovely lady. I certainly will.
An early night tonight me thinks.
Nite nite
Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a beauty , such beautiful stamping and masking and the colors and design or perfect. Cant wait to see your samples.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. Simple and pure. Simply brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamps and beautifully executed...

    I usually record all of Barbara's shows so I can refer back - but I still find brayering quite challenging. I guess I need more practice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx