Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

G is for Green at the ABC challenge

Evening Everyone,
Hope that you have had a good day.
I have been a very busy bunny, DT work, ironing and a marathon catch up session on the current series of Merlin that we had recorded on the Sky box. I think the grown ups were probably more engrossed than the kids but that just goes to show that we are all big kids at heart lol.
This is another of the numerous 'Thinking of You' cards that I have had to make just lately, and it fits perfectly into the ABC Challenge where G is for Green.
The little boy fishing is by Clarity as are the leaves that have been white embossed in one of the background papers. The leaves have also been stamped on the main card with versamark.
The other papers are from my stash and have been run through the cuttlebug using a couple of different embossing folders. The greeting is from Woodware.
I have used distress inks to add colour, some glimmer mist, stitching with a fine black pen and some card candy.
Off to bed now, all this activity has made me tired and I have to go to work tomorrow. And I have just noticed how late it is!
Love and hugs
Kimx

5 comments:

  1. Oh my...such incredible details and techniques
    used here! Its just wonderful and that image is
    something pretty special, isn't it! I can certainly
    see why you went with this!
    Super glad you shared this w/us at ABC Challenges!

    Happy New Year to you! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim, as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Can I just say Reece is one lucky boy I am a huge Star Wars fan and would have loved a Millenium Falcon cake I am sooooo jealous.
    You really have been busy so many gorgeous cards I have really enjoyed looking at them all :)
    Hugs
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to have missed this one. Loving the Clarity stamp particularly and what you have done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your G for green card. Don't forget prizes need to be claimed before the next challenge starts on the 1st Feb
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx