Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2012

How Embarrassing

Evening Everyone,
What's that they say about the lottery, 'You've got to be in it to win it!' Well apparently the same goes for challenges cause I have just won the Woodware Challenge again!!!
Now come on people this is getting embarrassing, it's about time that someone else won, but if you don't enter..............
My prize is some money to spend in the Craft shop of your choice.
With all of the wonderful things that Woodware sell the hard part will be deciding what to buy. What a hardship lol :)
I'm not sure which card won as I entered twice, so it could be
this one made with an Artemio clear stamp set. Or this one
made with a lovely Woodware clear stamp set. Either way I feel very honoured.
Now don't forget that you have till the end of January to enter the latest sketch challenge HERE. Why not stop by and have a look.
Come on give me a run for my money, I've only entered once so far he he:)
Off to bed now to dream of Crafty things.
Nite nite
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Well congratulations to you !! Wow how wonderful I bet you have some fantastic dreams tonight lol!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugely embarrassing. Even if the rest of us enter, you'll still win! I'm not playing. My money's on the lovely cat card. LOL x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations I'm not surprised you won, if your entering I'm definitely not! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx