Followers

Friday 6 January 2012

Off to play at Hobby Art

Evening Everyone
Hope you have all had a good day, I can't believe that it is the weekend again already.
I am so looking forward to tomorrow as I am off to play with several lovely crafty ladies over at Hobby Art.

Jenny has organised a get together and 'teachathon'. Several of us are getting together and as well as catching up we have also agreed that we will each 'teach' the others something.
The idea is not to make finished cards but rather showcase a technique, so I decided that I would teach them how to create the fabulous Faux Mother of Pearl background.
I have used the technique here on this card that I made for Jenny's last TV show.
I found the technique over at Splitcoast Stampers, and have fallen in love with it. It makes the most stunning backgrounds suitable for any sort of stamped images.
Not sure who else will be there tomorrow, apart from Jenny and Anna (the designer of several Hobby Art stamp sets) but I am sure that we will all have a brilliant time.
Hugs for now
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx