Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Whats on Your Worktop Wednesday (WOYWW)

Evening Everyone,
I decided I would share my Worktop with you since it is Wednesday, and I found the WOYWW site while I was doing my commenting for Crafty Cardmakers.
I really am not the tidiest of crafters as you can see from my desk this afternoon. I never quite know how a project is going to look when I first start, so I end up with a heap of papers, dies, flowers, inks..... you name it, and it is probably there somewhere.
Of course there has to be a cup of coffee there as anyone who knows me will tell you, I don't function without coffee lol.
I never seem to finish any of them though, and so far I haven't ended up with one all over my work, although that is now probably the kiss of death to that.
This is a sneak peek of  the card that I have been working on today. I will try and get it finished so that I can share it later. 
My coffee is cold now so I had better make another one :)
Happy Crafting.
hugs Kimx

12 comments:

  1. My desk looks pretty much the same - your card looks great and my favourite colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely busy, creative desk, I love it and I also love your card its really pretty :)

    Have a great WOYWW, Luv Karen #80

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a lot going on at your desk today, love that card and colours, and the most important piece of crafty equipment cup of tea/coffee, have a great week, Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that looks a bit like my space when I am working. It looks like a cute card you are working on though I can't enlarge your photo enough to see it very well. I love the colour scheme. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is perfect -- well loved and well used! No need to change a style that works for you. I'm the same way; get a bit of this and that out to work on and pretty soon I have half of my supplies on my table.

    The sneak peek of your card makes me want to see the finished product. Don't forget to show us.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay
    #114

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that I am not the only one who crafts in organised chaos!!

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the work desk. just giggling at the cup of coffee on there too! i used to do that but i've swirled a painty brush in there one too my times. so now the cup goes on the window sill instead. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe that is my coffee cup! x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thursday now - popped back to see the finished card, it is lovely - A wonderfully inspiring desk full of crafting goodies, hope you lovely week hugs Lou E #82

    ReplyDelete
  10. I drag out almost everything for card making too. I'm never quite sure what I want to put on the card until I'm already working on it. So I can relate to the desk with everything on it. Great card with awesome colors, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving the purple & glad to see you've got a brew on the go , thanks for visiting have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm the same, coffee and no idea what I'm really doing till it starts to emerge from all the stuff I pull out! Still, your desk looks extraordinarily productive, and a gorgeous colour you've opted for.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx