Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

With Love Mum xx

Evening Everyone,
Well I don't think I will be going to Sandown after all!
I had to make a trip to the dentist today, just the usual check up and clean up with the hygienist (I do love that bit I have to say, even if she does always nag me a little).
All of that is expensive enough with out finding that the tooth I chipped before Christmas is going to need a crown!!!
I did joke about an instalment plan, which fortunately they agreed to. I knew there was a reason for sticking with one Dental Practise all your life!
As we drove home this morning I got my friend to make a little detour to the local Church to leave some flowers for my Dad, today being the Anniversary of his death. I can't believe how quickly the last 10 years seem to have gone by.
This is the card that I have sent my Mum for today.
The main image is another lovely Hobby Art stamp Floral Delight which I have stamped and embossed in black.
I have then stamped the Diamond Background over the top of the image using second generation dye based ink. This stamp is also by Hobby Art as is the Greeting.
I have decided to enter this into the challenge over at Die Cut Dreams where they are looking for Sympathy.
It has certainly been sent with love.
I really must try and do some commenting now, if Blogger will let me that is.
Nite Nite, and love to all, especially my Mum, Brother and Sisters.
I'm thinking of you.
hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you won't be at the show, I'll be thinking of you and your family tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, what a beautifully crafted card your stamping and the stamps you used are so lovely. Am sure your mum will cherish this.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Kim. I understand how you feel. I lost my Dad 13 years ago this year and it still hurts. I miss him every day of my life. Thinking of you and all your family.
    Love,
    Beth. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for your Mum, Kim. It's so important to remember our loved ones that have passed away. My mum died over 6 years ago and my memories of her are very special.
    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sympathy card, I am sure your Mum will really appreciate the thought that you've put into it. Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams in our Sympathy challenge this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your kind words. Mum did indeed like her card.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx