Followers

Thursday 2 February 2012

WOYWW - The finished item

Evening All
I managed to finish my card from yesterday's 'Creative Clutter' which I posted over at WOYWW.
The card has been made for a school friend of my Grandson Reece. It will be his birthday tomorrow.
The young man with the Dinosaurs is from The Greeting Farm Happy Day set that I bought at SirStampalot some time ago. I have to admit to this being the first time it has seen ink, but it will certainly not be its last.
I think he is soooo cute and his Pre historic friends go perfectly with the EK Success border punch that was also purchased at SirStamp.
I coloured him using Distress inks and then layered him onto papers from my stash. The piece of red card has been embossed using a Cuttlebug folder.
This is as creative as I have been today. It is so cold at work with the air con and the big chillers, there were times I think it might actually have been warmer outside lol.
Maybe if I tidy my desk tonight I might feel inspired again tomorrow, or maybe I will just hibernate for the weekend.
I am entering this into the challenge at
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Animals + Blue
Dream Valley challenges - Animals
Off to tidy up. Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a lucky little boy, is your desk any tidier? Mine is at the minute but I don't know how long that will last lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kim! From a fellow Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    Brilliant card for a boy, you are right, he is a very cute little image. Fab colours and layout too.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is really a nice card.Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx