Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

Another card by Sylvie

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that the first day of my holiday has finished already. I have been having a wonderful time sitting in the shop playing.
It's a bit like letting a child loose in a sweetie shop though, so I have been shopping for England lol.
I spent part of the day working on my next DT card for Woodware, which obviously I can't share yet, so I also managed to get a card finished for my demo tomorrow.
I carefully made a list of all the stamps and papers that I had used so that it would make it easier to write the post when we got back to the flat, and guess what, my camera is still sitting on the table at work, so there goes that blog post aaargg!!!!!!
I am too tired to try and find another card to share so instead I thought I would show you another of Sylvie's stunning creations.
Sylvie is one of the ladies from my classes in Purley, and she had asked to borrow this wonderful Woodware Egyptian stamp set from me.
I think you will agree that what she made is amazing, and so much better in the flesh since you can see all the Pearlex and gilding to best advantage.
As you can see she has made an Easel card using papers from her stash. A truly wonderful work of art, and something I for one would be honoured to receive.
I'm off to bed now, another long day on the cards tomorrow.
I will be doing an all day Demo tomorrow at SirStampalot so I look forward to seeing you, the kettle will be on lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card, well done Sylvie!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx