Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

Home from the Holiday

Evening All
I can't believe that I am sitting writing this post from my bedroom at home. Where have the last 10 days gone!!
 I was a very busy girl while I was away, but I did manage to make a couple of Christmas cards in between cups of tea and waitress service lol.
These are another couple to add to my tally for this month.
Better go, I've suddenly realised that I promised to text my daughter and Janice and Andy to let them know I am home.
I'll be back later with my last post as Guest Designer for the Woodware challenge.
What will it be this time?
See you later
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Aww, these are both adorable Kim! I just love the cheeky sheep! Fab colours too. Where is he from please? Also the script stamp? Thanks!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx