Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

More Word Shadows

Evening Everyone
Well that's it, my holiday is now officially over and I'm back to reality with a 5am alarm call tomorrow.
Still it was nice while it lasted.
It has been another lovely day here, more like summer than spring. Lets hope that this isn't it for the year.
Isn't it funny how you always seem so much more inclined to get things done when the weather is nice.
Not that I am anywhere near doing any spring cleaning, that's going one step too far, but at least I have nearly managed to finish making a card.
Once again it has been made at the request of my friend Lorraine.
She asked for a thank you card with lovely spring colours. I hope that she likes it.
I think that I had better let her at least see it before I share, so for now these are a couple of card that I made during my trip to Peterboro.
I made these using the lovely new Hero Arts set AC005 Untitled Word Shadow that I played with during my stay. I added a small greeting over the top of it to show that it can be used for any occasion, not just the one indicated on the stamp.
The background papers were picked from the shop, as was the ribbon.
I have stamped and embossed the background paper using the Artemio Hedgerow Plants set.
The gold embossing is the new Frantage Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
This second card uses the same elements without the Gold embossing or the lovely red background paper. I also added some small mosaic squares in the corners.
Look at the time, so much for an early night. That is the trouble with having time off it takes a couple of days to get the body clock back to normal. I will probably be in need of a granny nap tomorrow lol.
Night, night.
Hugs 
Kimx

2 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Kim, so beautiful.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely Kim.
    Take care
    Hugs
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx