Followers

Thursday 19 April 2012

A last little bit of vellum

Evening Everyone,
Hasn't it been cold today, and wet. Although of course it is bound to have been the 'wrong sort of rain' to help out with the hosepipe situation that we have here lol.
Today was your last chance to enter my Vellum challenge over at The Stamp Man.
I will be popping back to see everyone over the next couple of days before I make my final choices. This is the bit I hate, having to choose a winner, it's soooo hard.
The main panel on this card was made during my brayering class a couple of weeks ago.
Vellum is a great way of adding a greeting to a card without totally obliterating the image underneath.
I added a little ink to the edges of the vellum here and attached it to the card with brads.
I hope that you have enjoyed looking at the cards that I have made during the vellum challenge, and that you will check out the new challenge which goes live tomorrow midday.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done Kim and what an inspiration you have been with all your vellum pieces. What a great job you have done with them.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx