Followers

Friday 27 April 2012

Very Inky Fingers

Evening Everyone.
Boy am I glad that it's the weekend, no tills for two days yippee!!
Tomorrow I will be teaching at Davina's and the Girls may need to bring gloves with them as we are in for inky fingers lol.
We will be playing with plenty of stamps, glossy card and dye based inks as I share the resist technique with them.
I have used several different stamps sets here and a couple of Nesties, and I now have nice blue finger tips :)
It's a good job everyone knows that I don't do 'clean' classes.
Just as well I don't have white sheets on my bed as this ink is proving distinctly stubborn and refuses to leave me. I think I will give up and go to bed 'dirty'.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    Glad you have some respite from the tills. Wish I lived in your area of the country would love to join one of your classes, they sound like fun. Like todays card, what stamps have you used in this one? Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne the swirly background stamp is from a clear set by Inkadinkadoo I think. The trouble is I throw all the packaging away and they don't have codes on the acetate which is silly in my opinion!
    The text background is from Artemio and I have used it quite a bit before so there will be a link somewhere.
    The floral stamp in black is from a Magenta set but there are several similar designs available including one from Barbara at Clarity.
    Hope all of this helps. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything I can help you with.
    hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx