Followers

Thursday 3 May 2012

Happy Birthday Sue xx

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day.
Why is it that my day never seems to go as planned?
I have finally managed to finish my card for the new challenge that goes live at The Stampman tomorrow, but I'm not going to get the chance to do anything else since I'm struggling to stay awake lol.
With that in mind this is a very quick post to share the card that I made for Sue at Imagination Crafts.
It was her birthday last week and so I made this for her. I'm not sure whether she will have seen it yet as she was having a well deserved break to celebrate. A trip to Venice if memory serves.
I have used a variety of stamps and a piece or 'Resist' background from my box.
I made it with the Woodware challenge in mind hence the 'Button and Bow' lol.
It's no good, I must sleep now, this is starting to look like a very foreign language :)
Stop back tomorrow to see what I made for The Stampman challenge, not too early though, I haven't written the post yet and that's not going to happen tonight.
Night night
Hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely shot of arty colour to greet me this morning Sue. I am sure your friend will love her card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the button, and the card, lucky Sue. Do you want to know when my birthday is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So vibrant and the layering of techniques is so clever. More inspiration!! Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ~Kim, this is fabulous, from the amazing colour to the wonderful design I just adore your work and you are such an inspiration.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx