Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

I'm a Top Winner at Technique Tuesday

Evening Everyone
I had a lovely surprise today when I found out that I am a Top Winner at Technique Tuesday, the monthly technique challenge blog run by the wonderfully talented Mynnette.
I loved trying out the Punched Window Technique that was the challenge for April.
In fact I have found that it has worked well with several of the stamp sets that I have had to make samples with just recently, so you can expect to see lots more of it.
This is actually one that I made using one of the Decoupage stamp sets from Imagination Craft that I was playing with at Port Sunlight.
I stupidly forgot to take photos of the cards that I left with Sue and Harvey so I had to get them to e-mail me some pictures. No close ups I'm afraid.
Thanks for making my day Mynnette.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Well done Kim - great news - congratulations!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Kim. Have you coloured it in with whatjamacallits? Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. who's a clever girl then? Well done, I liked the card that you posted using the technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx