Followers

Tuesday 29 May 2012

An Invitation to the Woodware challenge

Evening Everyone.
I'm cheating a little bit tonight.
As you know I like to support the Guys over at Woodware and enter their weekly challenge. This time they are looking for Invitations.
Well this week I am so busy that the only way it is possible for me to enter at all is to use something that was actually made for a magazine article a few years ago.
I had to make several different sets of items suitable for a Wedding. In this case I made an invitation.
The background panel was made using chalk ink pads and Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel, if memory serves, and a lovely dress peel-off.
I also made a Menu card using a similar panel and some peel-off letters.
And then a little bag for sugar almonds as a Thank You gift.
You will have to use your imagination for the almonds as I didn't have any lol.
It has been very muggy here this afternoon and has even threatened to rain.
I must admit to hoping that it might cool down slightly so that I can find some energy to get on, I do so struggle in this heat.
Better get to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - these are lovely Kim. The dress peel-off is unusual - I've not seen that used before.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collection and the background with the chalk pad is a good way to add colour and one of those that confuse those not in the know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx