Followers

Sunday 13 May 2012

The Wanderer returns

Evening Everyone,
Well it seems that blogger was kind while I was away, and now we are back to normal with me posting late at night! Perhaps I will have to be more trusting in future and get things prepared in advance.
I had a wonderful time at Port Sunlight catching up with some old friends and putting faces to names that often get mentioned on the TV.
Of course I came home with some new toys, well it would be rude not to don't you think lol.
The train journey to Liverpool is much quicker than I had imagined and despite a brief delay on the return journey due to 'an animal on the line' - don't ask!! - I was actually home well before 10pm.
That is quite a result given that when I usually go by car we never seem to get home till gone midnight even though we would have left at a very similar time.
I can definitely recommend the train as a preferred method of transport, even if my arms do ache from lugging a heavy suitcase. Maybe that will teach me not to shop :)
I had planned to spend today playing with some of my new acquisitions, but the best laid plans and all that.
In fact I spent some of the day babysitting unexpectedly whilst Jenni and Becki (my daughters) took Ciaran (my Grandson) to the hospital after he was pushed off a climbing frame and hurt his arm.
Fortunately he is fine just bruised, but as I found it hard to get going this morning it has meant that once again I am behind schedule with everything. It doesn't take much does it lol.
I will have to try and do better tomorrow with my last day off before I get back to the real world. So for tonight you will have to be content with the lovely picture that I took from the window of our hotel.
I'm not sure that my Grandchildren will even know who Bill and Ben were, but I couldn't resist taking the photo. It certainly brought back some memories, as did these lovely rhododendrons which reminds me of the garden at my Parents home.
Night, night.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx