Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Another card for Pakistan

Evening Everyone
I hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday even if the weather has not been up to much.
This is a card that I made last week for one of the guys at work to send home to Pakistan.
It is for his Anniversary and he chose the stamp after seeing the cards that I made for Port Sunlight using the Decoupage stamps from Imagination Craft.
I stamped the image on to papers from my stash and did a bit of decoupage. The main panel had been mounted over a lovely decorative nestie. Sorry, I always throw all of the packaging away so I can't remember which one it is!
I added my favourite Magnolia swirls around the edge of the main card, embossed with Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel.
I also added a greeting and some tiny gems.
I hope that it has arrived safely, I don't have a very good track record with cards sent to foreign lands lol.
Hugs Kimx

5 comments:

  1. The nestie is fleur de lis squares Kim (only know as it's one I use all the time). Really love the decoupaged flower on this. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kim, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that gorgeous rose, Kim!!! Amazing use of patterns, too! Absolutely stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - these are my favourite colours!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey kim,
    ur card have reached to me safely n i loved it .. thanks a lot for making our anniversary that special .. I really love ur work n appreciate ur effort.

    love
    Beenish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx