Followers

Friday 29 June 2012

Bling it on for The Stampman challenge

Evening Everyone.
Wow where has today gone!!
Today saw the launch of the new challenge over at The Stampman where we are asking for 'Bling' and plenty of it.
I'm afraid that my post is very late. I have been tired all day after my lovely evening out yesterday, and I had a granny nap which went on way too long lol.
My card for the challenge has used the lovely Stampendous clear stamp set Daisy Stem Trio. Having stamped and embossed the image I cut around the flowers at the right hand side of the panel to add a little interest.
I used distress ink pads Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge and Barn Door to colour the image and also to distress the edges.
 I stamped the Artemio Manuscript Background across the bottom of the panel using second generation ink.
The background paper is from my stash, and I have stamped and embossed  Hero Arts - F5042 Leaf Flourish down one edge of the panel using Frantage Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. I also added 3 Card Candi. 
The panel at the right hand side of the card is created using another of the stamps from the set and more of the Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel.
 I added some coloured nailheads from my stash to 'bling it up' a little more.
 The flower centers have been covered in glitter glue and also some fine glitter.
I covered a button with more of the Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel and stamped the Leaf Flourish into it while it was still molten. I added it to the card over a ribbon bow, pin, flowers and stamen all from my stash.
I hope that you will join us for this challenge, and please don't forget to stop by and see what the rest of the team have come up with.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at
Hotshot Craft - Challenge 9 Distress inks
365 Cards - Sparkle and Shine (Glitter Glue, glitter and Frantage Embossing Enamel)
Sassy Cheryl - Summer
Have a great Weekend
hugs Kimx

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kim! LOVE the gorgeous colors--and all the details are fabulous--you are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the effect of the distress inks! And great addition of the blings for the theme at 365cards~
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Distress Inks challenge

    Sarah x

    Check Hot Shot Craft shop for new items
    http://www.hotshotcraft.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these flowers Kim. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bling, texture on the flower heads looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't ya just LOVE granny naps. :) They are so refreshing. . .. .
    Love, love, love this elegant card. And I adore those little polka dot buttons.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SUMMER fun challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Kim for visiting me. I love all the embossing you did, especially the effect on the button. I need to do more embossing... got to get myself into action :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx