Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Candy Canes at Winter Wonderland.

Evening Everyone
I have been on a bit of a road trip today which ended with me supping tea in the afternoon sunshine with the lovely Jane Gill, so my card tonight has definitely not been inspired by the weather.
The challenge this week over at Winter Wonderland is Candy Canes, and they are looking for your Christmas Creations to feature a Candy Cane.
Now you might feel that you need a magnifying glass to see the one on my card, but it is there, honest.
Once again I have used bits from my Christmas box, well drawer actually :)
I demoed with this lovely Magenta stamp Stuffed Stocking some years ago for SirStampalot and so I seem to have loads of them in varying colour combos.
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. I love that unusual color combo - black on what looke like a greenish yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx