Followers

Saturday 30 June 2012

More Pressed Flowers

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a lovely day.
The one problem with my extended 'Granny nap' yesterday was that I worked late into the evening as I was wide awake.
How much of a problem is that you might think, well it meant that I slept in this morning.
I can't believe that I didn't wake up till gone 11 am. I think I was at school the last time I did that, and that was a very long time ago.
I have spent the day making a couple of commissioned cards which I will have to share at a later date, so here is another card that I made using the 'Pressed Flower' technique which Mynnette shared on Technique Tuesday.
Having struggled with her challenge last month, I have found this one much easier to follow.
Like most of you I have a box full of punched flowers and was pleased to see that this technique worked just as well with them as it did with Prima flowers.
The solid flower that has been stamped and embossed around the edge is one from a lovely new set from Hobby Art. In fact the greeting is also from another new set.
I loaned the card to Jenny for her TV show last week, but unfortunately this one got left behind. Never mind the other card that I made using this technique got showcased, even if she didn't mention where I got the idea  from.
Sorry Mynnette, but at least you know that one of the cards that you inspired has made it on to the TV :O)
I think I had better get to bed now, even if I'm not tired, otherwise I might waste another day by sleeping in, and I have far too much to do.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love these faux pressed flowers Kim. Going to have a go for a project I've just started. Thanks as ever for sharing, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx