Followers

Saturday 16 June 2012

Not a Fairy in Sight!!

Good Evening Everyone
I hope that you have been having a suitably wonderful weekend.
I have once again been chained to my Craft Room, although there is finally an end in sight to the projects that I have been working on. Not that I'm complaining you understand.
My card tonight was made using the technique highlighted in my teamie Mynnette's first Technique Tuesday challenge - Stamped Punched Window.
This particular card was made using part of a Hobby Art clear stamp set Fairy Girls, but as you can see there is not a fairy in sight. I also added a greeting from another set.
It was actually made for one of Jenny's TV shows. As you know I always try to make something a little bit different from what Jenny does, and so I think this technique worked perfectly.
I will be teaching this particular technique at Davina's next Saturday, so thanks for that Mynnette.
As you know Mynnette's second challenge Velveteen Stamping defeated me, so I really will have to give number three Faux Pressed Flowers a go and see if I have better luck.
Off to bed now, I have lots to do tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim... just a quickie to say Hello and I hope everything is okay with you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kim and a great technique.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx