Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Teachers Gifts at Woodware

Good Morning Everyone
I'm hoping that Blogger is working her magic while I am sound asleep!!
Today it is my turn to inspire you with a Teachers Gift for this weeks challenge at Woodware.
I wanted to do something a little bit different and so I went to my favourite place for inspiration Splitcoast Stampers where I found instructions for a Corner Bookmark.
 Here is my version of it. I used a new Stampendous clear set that I bought at Davina's on Saturday.
 This is the back showing the triangle of card that fits over the corner of the book.
 I decided that I really ought to make one for any male teachers out there.
I decorated the back of this one as well. I also made it larger, but do watch out as it doesn't fit a standard size paperback.
I had great fun making these and will definitely make some more for the Grandchildren to give to their teachers at the end of the year.
I hope that you will feel inspired to join us HERE.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Oooo, LOVE these! I haven't made corner bookmarks for such a long time...I really need to! LOVE the tree one--such fabulous colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx