Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

White on White for WinterWonderland

Evening Everyone
How has your weekend been? Soggy? Ours has. Not what you want when you have a house that resembles a Chinese laundry. We gave up trying to put it out on the line, so in an attempted to turn the tide (so to speak) I am back to posting a Christmas card.
I managed to get a couple of photos taken in between deluges :O)
The challenge this week at WinterWonderland is White on White, with colour being allowed only on your main image.
I love this snowman image, as you may have gathered, and it fitted in with another Christmas challenge where CraftyHazelnut is looking for Snowmen
I tried very hard to stick to the White on White' theme, but I confess to a little ink around the edges of the card. It looked horribly unfinished without it. Sorry Guys lol.
I also added some glitter glue although it really doesn't show up terribly well.
Back to the grind tomorrow.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card - super embossing and cute snowman. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 80 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty wow card just gorgeous, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - I agree that the ink around the edges adds the finishing touch to the card.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely inky snowman ... So cute. And I like the inked edges too so I am with you on that one!
    Thanks for joining in with CHCC challenge 80. Hope to see you again soon.
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!! The dry embossing is a fabulous frame for your snowman--gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx