Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Woodware Colour challenge - Grey and Chartreuse



Evening Everyone,
Quite an early post from me for a change.
I managed to get my Woodware challenge card finished so I thought that I would share it straight away.
The challenge they have for you this week is to use Grey and Chartreuse in your work, definitely not a colour combo that I would usually go for but one that I have thoroughly enjoyed playing with.
I started the card late last night, and when I checked out the challenges this morning it fitted one of them perfectly. Well with a little bit of tweaking that is.

I have used the lovely sketch over at the Sketch Saturday blog.
The floral stamps are from a Stampendous clear set SSC1080 Scripty Stems and I used a couple of Versamagic dew drop ink pads.
The green background  paper is from a GCD 8x8 doublesided paper pack called Whoop de Doo also available from a Woodware stockist.
The grey card stock is Bazzil and of course I had to use my Weathered Wood and Black Soot distress inks around the edges and to stamp onto the grey panels.
The greeting is once again from one of Jane Gill's new stamp sets that will be available very soon.
I added a few tiny dots and some stitching with a fine black pen.
And of course no card would be complete without a bit off Card Candi.
I hope that you are having a great weekend and have managed to fit in some crafting as well.
Hugs Kimx


6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, love the colours and fabulous card Kim. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kim. Love the way you have echoed that same stamped image on all the layers. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kim, has a very etherial look to it. You are so clever. You have made the colours work really weel together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green and grey colour combo and the soft imagery of this pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx