Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2012

A late night Happy Birthday

Evening Everyone
Just a quick post tonight. I had a couple of friends round for a spot of crafting, and as usual it got later that I realised - how the time flies when you are having fun with like minded 'Crafty Folk'.
This card was made for the eldest of my Brother's children, Lauren, who has her birthday today.
They have a house full of dogs (and a couple of cats and a rabbit) so I thought that this lovely Lili of the Valley die cut seemed somewhat appropriate.
The background papers are from my stash, the greeting is from Hobby Art, and the punch is from EK Success. I cut the image out using a circular nestie and added a little faux card candi.
Must get to sleep now, I'm starting to nod off lol.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Kim, I love the colours and that is one of my favourite LOTV images.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx