Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

Barbara is back in the Classroom

Evening Everyone
Just a quick post tonight to remind you that Barbara is back in the classroom tomorrow on Create and Craft Sky channel 671.
I haven't made any samples for her recently as I have been up to my elbows in Woodware cards for the new catalogue, but I will still be taping it regardless.
My card tonight is to honour the sterling efforts of all our wonderful Team GB.
Sorry that photography is not the best in the world.
I have definitely found myself checking out how well we are doing although I must confess that I don't have it on all of the time.
I never thought that I would see that happen as I am not into sport AT ALL.
This card was made for one of Barbara's previous shows, and I think that the sentiment says it all even if the sport is not appropriate for everyone.
Here's to another fantastic and inspiring day, both on the sport and crafting fronts lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx