Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas with Woodware

Evening Everyone.
Wow what an exciting day.
Now people that know me know that I am not into sport AT ALL, but even I got caught up in the excitement of Bradley Wiggins winning the gold medal for cycling.
But that's enough of sport for today, lets get back to my real passion - Stamping.
This is another of the cards that I made for the new Woodware catalogue.
I'm not sure that this card actually made it into the catalogue itself, but then I did get a little carried away making the samples - 24 in all, and I've made loads more since so I can see some Woodware heavy posts over the next few weeks lol.
The stamp is called JGS284 Jolly Holly and is actually a holly branch with a bauble hanging from it, although as you can see from this card you don't have to use the whole thing.

The greeting comes with it as well. (I have edited the post to include a picture of the stamp)
The challenge this week at CraftyHazelnuts Christmas challenge is to Tie a Ribbon on your Christmas card, so I think that this fits the bill.
As with the card in yesterdays post I have used coffee, pearlex, glossy accents and some of the lovely background papers that were also in my parcel, all of which are available from Woodware.
Well all except the coffee that is lol.
I need to get some sleep now.
Lets hope that tomorrow brings us more medals. What ever happens it is bound to be exciting, you never know I might get caught up in it all again.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stamping, Kim, and lovely spotty ribbon - gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, I don't think it is in the catalogue, but I will find a piccie of it so that it can have a place in the Woodware Gallery! I love the way you have used this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic use of the stamp. I always love it when the stamp is used differently!
    Thanks for sharing at CHNC
    Catherine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card mum! So strange 2 think of the house hold things that can produce beautiful pieces of art work!! Love it!! Ur creativity is inspiring! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Christmas card! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. I have a candy over at http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com/ if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx